The following letter was sent to the bank by Bob around the 20th of March. It has gone unanswered.
March 20, 2012
Princeton National Bancorp, Inc.
606 South Main Street
Princeton, IL 61356
Attn: Ms Lou Ann Birkey
I hold shares in PNBC registered direct with the bank and held in street name. I wish to vote my shares at the annual meeting however I am not sure that I will be able to attend in person. I have several questions as to how I go about voting in person or designating another person to vote my shares.
Since I have two different forms of ownership and don’t know if I will be able to attend in person I would like to break down the question into several different scenarios:
1. How do I vote shares held in street name if I am able to attend the meeting?
2. How do I vote shares held in street name if I am not able to attend the meeting?
3. If I vote my proxy by mail or electronically can I nullify that vote and change my vote at the annual meeting?
4. How do I vote shares held in direct registration if I am able to attend the meeting?
5. How do I vote shares held in direct registration if I am not able to attend the meeting?
Please keep in mind when answering these questions that I wish to vote my shares for any director nominee made from the floor and therefore voting the printed proxies that I receive in the mail is not a viable alternative as that nominee will not be on the proxy provided.
I thank you for your help in this matter.